To raise aspirations and transform lives in a successful learning community. A place where every student’s welfare, learning and progress is our core business, a place where teachers can teach and students can learn.
Aims and Values
· We believe that every student deserves an equal chance irrespective of their needs or circumstances
· We believe that all students should leave the school having made progress
· We believe that every student should feel safe and secure and be able to learn in a caring and supportive environment
· We believe that all students deserve should develop into lifelong learners, cooperative workers, and critical thinkers willing to adapt to a changing world
· We wish to develop young people who feel positive about themselves and demonstrate a passion for life, who respect the rights of other people and who are ready to make their mark.